We provide our community with accurate and timely information about Rutland Regional Medical Center, as well as innovations in medical technologies and healthcare practices that may benefit patients and the community.
Browse by Year
All| 2013| 2012| 2011
- ONECARE VERMONT ANNOUNCES CLINICAL ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERSHIP
OneCare Vermont Announces Clinical Advisory Board Membership.
- Teresa M. Godsell, AuD, CCC-A joins Rutland Regional ENT & Audiology
Teresa Godsell joined the Rutland ENT & Audiology practice in March, and will focus on treating patients at their Allen Street location.
- Green Mountain Power Issues RFP for Solar Farm at Rutland Regional Medical Center
Green Mountain Power issued a request for proposals for the construction of the Solar Center at Rutland Regional, a solar farm and educational center.
- Todd Gregory, MD 2013 Rutland Regional Physician of the Year
Rutland Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce that Todd Gregory, MD has been named Rutland Regional Medical Center’s 2013 Physician of the Year.
- Emily Packard Motorsports, ‘Be The Match’ Teaming Up At Berlin Mall
Emily Packard Motorsports joins the Marrow Donor Program at Rutland Regional Medical Center for a Bone Marrow Drive at Berlin Mall on Sat., April 6, 8am-5pm.
- Rutland Digestive Services Welcomes Jennifer Cyr Tinsman, PA-C
Physician Assistant Jennifer Cyr Tinsman joins Rutland Digestive Services with Dr. Williams and Dr. Weaver
- Rutland Regional Adds to Solar Capital Effort
Rutland Regional Medical Center will host Green Mountain Power’s third Rutland solar farm under a lease agreement designed to make use of hospital land with few other potential uses.
- WalkRutland Launches 2013 Walking Challenge
- Rutland Regional Presents 3rd DAISY Award
Rutland Regional Presents Tamzen Owens, RN ICU with the DAISY Award for Nursing Excellence
- James F. Cromie, MD joins Rutland Regional General Surgery Team
Rutland Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. James F. Cromie to its General Surgery group. Dr. Cromie joins a team of board-certified surgeons and skilled surgical nurses experienced in meeting the specialized needs of patients requiring inpatient or one-day surgical procedures.