Rutland Regional recognizes our community is active on social media. We participate in those conversations to promote education about health and wellness for our patients, their families and the community. Our goals are to provide people with meaningful information to make informed decisions about their health and health care. We look forward to connecting with you in dialogues about Rutland Regional, our services and offerings, job opportunities and the Rutland culture.
Find Us On:
A video sharing web site. Rutland Regional posts educational videos about health and wellness, our providers and offerings, and informational updates.
An online forum that connects people through content and commentary. Rutland Regional engages with our community through sharing of news and events, health information, career and informational updates.
An online forum that connects professionals and organizations. Rutland Regional engages with our community through sharing of organizational and career information.
Comments to the Rutland Regional Medical Center-sponsored sites are welcome and encouraged, and we look forward to hearing from you. While visiting Rutland Regional-sponsored sites we request that you be courteous and productive to our goal of providing meaningful information about health, health care and Rutland Regional.
Social Media should not be used for confidential issues or medical advice. Please seek medical advice from your physician or other care provider. Find a Rutland Regional doctor through our online Provider Directory. Please call 911 in the case of a medical emergency.
All comments to Rutland Regional-sponsored sites will be publicly available on the Internet and therefore publicly accessible without limitation or protection; this information may be linked to your name and published on the Internet. Rutland Regional does not endorse any comments, information or postings provided by 3rd parties; the comments, opinions, and/or content expressed by visitors to the sites do not reflect the position, opinions, or stance of Rutland Regional or its Affiliates. By posting a comment or other material to Rutland Regional-sponsored sites, users give Rutland Regional the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any Rutland Regional purpose.
When using Rutland Regional-sponsored sites, you agree not to:
- Post material that violates any local, state or national laws.
- Post material that Rutland Regional determines is threatening, harassing, illegal, profane, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, inappropriate, inaccurate, inflammatory or hostile towards any individual or entity.
- Post telephone numbers or email addresses of yourself or any other individual or entity in the body of your comment.
- Post material that infringes on the rights of Rutland Regional or any individual or entity, including privacy, intellectual property or publication rights.
- Post material that promotes or advertises a political party, issue or cause, commercial product or solicits business or membership or financial or other support in any business, group or organization except those which are officially sponsored by Rutland Regional.
- Distribute “spam” via the Rutland Regional-sponsored sites.
- Allow any other individual or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Use another person’s name.
Rutland Regional reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Review all comments and to edit them for readability.
- Remove or edit comments at any time, whether or not they violate these Terms and Conditions.
- Not respond to every posting, especially those that address individual medical issues.
As a user of Rutland Regional-sponsored sites, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Rutland Regional Medical Center, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, successors and assigns against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, causes of action, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of any claim by a third party relating to any material user has posted on Rutland Regional-sponsored sites.
Rutland Regional employed individuals are subject to additional Social Media policies as published.
Please Contact Us with any questions.