This 6-week program is part of Vermont's FREE Healthier Living Workshop programming.
Who will benefit from this program?
- Those with Diabetes
- Spouses and caregivers of those with Diabetes
Learn to manage:
- Activity and rest
- Emotions and stress
- Change in diet
Registrants will receive an email registration receipt.
What to expect before the worskhop starts:
- One week before the first class, a reminder letter will be mailed to every one registered.
- The survey included with the letter is to be completed at home, and brought to the first class of the workshop.
What others say about this program:
- I liked the casual friendly atmosphere
- I created a plan of action for myself that has made a difference
Plan to attend all 6 weeks for the greatest benefit.
Diabetes Self-Management programs do not take the place of existing programs or treaments. They are designed to help you follow the medical treatment plan your doctor has prescribed.
This program is offered by Community Education and The Community Health Team of Rutland Regional Medical Center and partially funded through the Vermont Blueprint for Health.