Becoming a Safe Sitter® means you’ll gain confidence and learn how to handle situations that may happen on the job. This knowledge will help you in the future too!
What do you learn?
- How injuries happen so you can prevent them
- How to decide how serious a problem is if someone is injured
- How to get help if you need it
- How to keep yourself safe when babysitting
- How to rescue a choking infant or child
- How to prevent problem behavior
This 2-day course is for 11 to 13 year old girls and boys.
During breaks, snacks will be provided to the students on behalf of the Safe Sitter® program. Lunch is not provided. Students should bring a bag lunch.