Presented by Eva Zivitz, RN-BC, CHPN
Saturday, June 29, 9am-4:15pm
- End of Life Nursing and Palliative Care
- Pain and Pain Management
- Culture, Spirituality and Hope
Sunday, June 30, 9am-2:30pm
- Ethical Considerations in End-of-Life Care
- Grief, Loss and Bereavement
- Symptom Management
- Final Hours and Roles of Nurses
Lunch will be provided.
Content is targeted to an RN audience, but other direct care staff are also welcome to attend. Application in process for CEUs/Contact Hours. Contact hours and ELNEC Certificate available only to RNs who attend both days.