- Year began practicing:
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Areas of Interest
Subacute/Chronic Musculoskeletal and Spinal Pain and Rehabilitation; Diagnostic/Therapeutic Spinal Injections; Electrodiagnostic Medicine (EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies); Traumatic Brain Injury/Multidisciplinary Concussion Management; Shared Medical Appointments; Occupational Health including Impairment Assessment and Rating
- Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, Medical Doctor
- University of Washington, Seattle, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
As a physiatrist, or Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation doctor, Michael J. Kenosh, MD focus remains optimizing his patient’s function across a spectrum of musculoskeletal and neurologic diagnoses. His excellent training through the University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals in Seattle has been enhanced by continuing education and training through numerous professional organizations. He is an accomplished electrodiagnostician, and has been performing fluoroscopically guided spinal injections for sixteen years. His ultimate goal is to help patients navigate through a complex landscape of medical information and opinion, provide education and empowerment, and develop an individual and personal plan to gain control and mastery of their problems.
Michael J. Kenosh, MD began practicing in 1996 in Cody, Wyoming. He moved to Rutland in 1997 to assume the directorship for the Rehabilitation Services line at Rutland Regional Medical Center. He was Medical Director for the Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit from 1997 until its closure in 2012 and Director of the Occupational Health/Employee Health program through 2012. Dr. Kenosh is strongly committed and dedicated to providing comprehensive rehabilitation services to the greater Rutland community.
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
- Vermont Medical Society
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1997 and 2007
- Certified in Evaluation of Disability and Impairment Rating by the American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians, 2002