- Year began practicing:
- Family Practice
- Specialist in Internal Medicine and Practitioner of Direct Primary Care
Areas of Interest
General Internal Medicine; Wellness and Disease Prevention; Continuity and Integration of Care; Fostering Involvement in One's Health
- University of Wisconsin
- George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC
*Dr. Coombs is a specialist in internal medicine and practitioner of direct primary care. Direct primary care recognizes a strong, patient-doctor relationship as the foundation for the effective protection of health and treatment of illness.
- Extensive Annual Wellness Exams
- Timely and Convenient Appointments
- Cell-Phone and Email Access
- Hospital and Rehabilitation Facility Visits
- House Calls (When Needed)
Since insurers do not pay for many of these services, an annual fee is charged. Please call or visit my website if you would like to learn more.
American Board of Internal Medicine