Do you need help finding help? Facing a difficult situation and don’t know where to turn? Dialing 2-1-1 is your first step. Vermont 2-1-1 will connect you to a call specialist who will serve as your guide to health and human services resources throughout your community.
When you dial Vermont 2-1-1 you will speak with a live call specialist every time. Your call specialist will help you problem solve and refer you to the appropriate government programs, community-based organizations, support groups, and other local resources so you can get the information and help you need.
Vermont 2-1-1 is:
- A local call from anywhere in Vermont.
- Confidential telephone assistance.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Live translation services for 170 languages.
- Access for persons who have special needs.
- Ability to transfer emergency calls to 911.
- Accurate information about community resources in Vermont.
For more information go to Vermont 2-1-1.