Do you need help finding help? Facing a difficult situation and don’t know
where to turn? Dialing 2-1-1 is your
first step. Vermont 2-1-1 will connect
you to a call specialist who will serve as your guide to health and human
services resources throughout your community.
When you dial Vermont 2-1-1 you will speak with a live call specialist every time. Your call specialist will help you
problem solve and refer you to the appropriate government programs,
community-based organizations, support groups, and other local resources so you
can get the information and help you need.
Vermont 2-1-1 is:
- A local call from anywhere in Vermont.
- Confidential telephone assistance.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Live translation services for 170 languages.
- Access for persons who have special needs.
- Ability to transfer emergency calls to 911.
information about community resources in Vermont.
more information go to Vermont 2-1-1