For Patient and Visitors
At Rutland Regional Medical Center it is our vision is to be the Best
Community Healthcare System in New England, and we are continually working
toward that goal.
We put our patients first, providing superior medical care in a
respectful, safe and caring environment. Our medical professionals and staff
work together as a team to provide patients and their families with the services
and support they need.
At Rutland Regional Medical Center, we believe that an involved,
informed patient is an empowered one. We encourage you to take an active role
in your treatment by voicing any questions or concerns over the course of your
Ask Me! Program
Our Ask Me! Program is designed to promote open communication as a
means to healthcare excellence and treatment success. Patient satisfaction – your satisfaction – is our top priority.
So if you have a question or a problem during your stay with us, by all means
let us know!
We are here to help you, and welcome any input that
helps us reach that goal.
Our Partnership Pledge
At Rutland Regional Medical Center, we take a team approach to
your safety. We invite you and your family to join us as active members of your
We Pledge To:
- Coordinate Your Care
- Explain Your Care and Treatment
to Your Questions or Concerns
- Ask If You Have Safety Concerns and Take Steps to Address Them
about Your Pain Often and Keep You as Comfortable as Possible
- Check Your Identification Before any Medication, Treatment, or Procedure
all Lab Samples in Your Presence
- Clean Our Hands Often
We Ask You
or a Loved One To:
- Ask Questions of Your Healthcare Team
- Speak Up if You Are Concerned about a Test, Procedure or Medicine
the Information on Your ID Bracelet for Accuracy
- Be Clear and Complete about Your Medical History, including current Medications
- Clean Your Hands Often and Remind Your Visitors to Do the Same
- Remind Us if We Do Not Carry Out our Pledge to You