My RRMC Health Site
Manage Your Health Online 24/7
My RRMC Health Site is a personalized online resource that allows you to stay current on your healthcare information by providing access to your hospital test results, medical records, and a direct line of communication to your physician's office when it's convenient for you.
My RRMC Health Site helps you to maximize time spent with your doctor by providing access to your test results and helping you prepare for any follow-up. You will now have access to your medical information in one central location, 24-hours per day, on your laptop, phone or tablet!
View and Print Your Clinical Records
My RRMC Health Site makes it fast and easy to view your personal medical history:
- View Lab Results
- Exchange Secure Email Communication
- View Medications
- Upcoming Appointments
- Health Information
Sign Up Now!
To get started with My RRMC Health Site, please stop by the Registration Department on the 1st Floor at Rutland Regional Medical Center. You must have an email address to sign up.
If you have already registered for My RRMC Health Site, sign in through the Registered User Login link below:
Having Trouble Logging On?
If you are having trouble logging in to your account, please call technical support toll-free at 1.877.621.8014.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the My RRMC Health Site/Patient Portal?
A Patient Portal is a personalized online resource that allows you to stay current on your healthcare information by providing access to your hospital test results, medical records and communicate with your physician or provider’s office when it’s convenient to you. My RRMC Health Site is supported by Cerner Health.
Where Does My Health Information Come From?
All of your information is pulled directly from your electronic health record. You will see information from your visits to all Rutland Regional provider locations. It does not contain information from any visits to Primary Care Physician or other private practices outside of our organization. Even if those physicians work with Rutland Regional or come into the hospital to see patients. Please note that information from Psychiatric Services or Behavioral Health visits is excluded, due to strict privacy laws regarding that information.
How Much Does It Cost?
My RRMC Health Site is free to use. It is a built in function of our Electronic Medical Record system which is also supported by Cerner.
How Does Enrollment Work?
Enrolling in My RRMC Health Site is quick and easy. Here’s all you do:
- You will be sent an invitation to get started via email.
- The sign-up page has step by step instructions for you to follow.
- Build a unique username and password. Please don’t share this information with anyone.
- Then you’re done. Welcome to My RRMC Health Site! You’re now able to check your test results, access your medical records and send messages – any time you want, 24/7.
How Do I Use My RRMC Health Site?
The patient portal is designed to be easy to use and intuitive. Once you have established your account, simply select My Health Profile to start viewing specific health information. If you have questions or concerns about how to find information, please feel free to call us at 1.877.621.8014. We are here 24/7!
How Do I View My Health Information?
- Click the “My Health Profile” section. Here, you can choose to view different categories of information.
- To view information about your medications, allergies, immunizations, health issues, and communicate with your provider select from one of the following: My Health Records, My Lab Results, My Secure Mail, or My Medications.
- The "Labs" section will display your lab test results. Lab tests not performed at Rutland Regional Medical Center and certain sensitive results will be withheld from the portal (i.e. HIV, pregnancy, and STDs).
Why Don't I See Medications that I Previously Took or Allergies that I Used to Have?
“Medications and Allergies” only show currently active information. They do not display past medications or allergies. At every visit, be sure to tell your provider about any changes in the medications you are taking so that My RRMC Health Site will have the most up-to-date information.
What if My Medical Information is Incorrect?
If you have any questions about the medical information you see in your portal, please call or send a message to your provider.
When I Login, the Sign-In Screen Says “Cerner”. What is Cerner?
Cerner Corp., a worldwide leader in creating systems solutions for medical providers that help them deliver better, more efficient care, is the company that designed Cerner Patient Portal.
The Cerner sign-in page is merely a “gateway” to Cerner Health and My RRMC Health Site.