Manage Your Health Online 24/7
Our Patient Portal is a personalized online resource that allows you to stay current on your healthcare information by providing access to your hospital test results, medical records, and a direct line of communication to your physician's office when it's convenient for you.
The Patient Portal helps you to maximize time spent with your doctor by providing access to your test results and helping you prepare for any follow-up. You will now have access to your medical information in one central location, 24-hours per day, on your laptop, phone or tablet!
View and Print Your Clinical Records
Our Patient Portal makes it fast and easy to view your personal medical history:
- View Lab Results
- Exchange Secure Email Communication
- View Medications
- Upcoming Appointments
- Health Information
Sign Up Now!
To get started with Rutland Regional's Patient Portal, please stop by Outpatient Services on the 1st Floor of Rutland Regional Medical Center. You will receive an invite form to complete at the time of registration. Please Note: You must have an email address to sign up.
If you are unable to complete the invite form at the time of your visit and need to complete the form from home, it is necessary to return the completed form, in person, and with a valid ID, to Outpatient Services at Rutland Regional Medical Center or any affiliated clinic location.
If you have already registered for the Patient Portal, sign in through the
Registered User Login.
Having Trouble Logging On?
If you are having trouble logging in to your account, please call technical support toll-free at 1.877.621.8014.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Patient Portal?
A Patient Portal is a personalized online resource that allows you to stay current on your healthcare information by providing access to your hospital test results and medical records, and communicate with your physician or provider’s office when it’s convenient for you. Our Patient Portal is supported by Cerner Health.
Where Does My Health Information Come From?
All of your information is pulled directly from your electronic health record. You will see information from your visits to all Rutland Regional provider locations. It does not contain information from any visits to your Primary Care physician or other private practices outside of our organization, even if those physicians work with Rutland Regional or come into the hospital to see patients. Please note that information from Psychiatric Services or Behavioral Health visits is excluded, due to strict privacy laws regarding that information.
How Much Does It Cost?
Our Patient Portal is free to use. It is a built-in function of our Electronic Medical Record system which is also supported by Cerner.
How Does Enrollment Work?
Enrolling in the Patient Portal is quick and easy. Here’s all you do:
- You will be sent an invitation to get started via email.
- The sign-up page has step-by-step instructions for you to follow.
- Build a unique username and password. Please don’t share this information with anyone.
- Then you’re done. Welcome to the Patient Portal! You’re now able to check your test results, access your medical records and send messages – any time you want, 24/7.
How Do I Use my Patient Portal?
The patient portal is designed to be easy to use and intuitive. Once you have established your account, simply select My Health Profile to start viewing specific health information. If you have questions or concerns about how to find information, please feel free to call us at 1.877.621.8014. We are here 24/7!
How Do I View My Health Information?
- Click the “My Health Profile” section. Here, you can choose to view different categories of information.
- To view information about your medications, allergies, immunizations, health issues, and to communicate with your provider, select from one of the following: My Health Records, My Lab Results, My Secure Mail, or My Medications.
- The “Labs” section will display your lab test results. Lab tests not performed at Rutland Regional Medical Center and certain sensitive results will be withheld from the portal (i.e. HIV, pregnancy, and STDs).
Why Don't I See Medications that I Previously Took or Allergies that I Used to Have?
“Medications and Allergies” only show currently active information. They do not display past medications or allergies. At every visit, be sure to tell your provider about any changes in the medications you are taking so that your Patient Portal will have the most up-to-date information.
What if My Medical Information is Incorrect?
If you have any questions about the medical information you see in your portal, please call or send a message to your provider.
Can I Have Access to My Child's or to Another Adult's Medical Information?
As of March 3, 2014, our Patient Portal now offers proxy access for the following:
- Parental Access to the Online Medical Record of a Patient Under 12 Years Old
- Access to Another Adult's Online Medical Information
- Revocation of Proxy for Patient Portal Access
In order to obtain proxy access, you must have already have the following:
- A RRMC patient portal account must already be established
- The Authorization Form for proxy access must be completed and returned to Outpatient Services (Registration) at Rutland Regional Medical Center.
Once proxy access is approved, you will receive an email invite. You must accept the email invite, which will then direct you to the next step to complete the proxy access. With proxy access, you are able to easily toggle back and forth between your personal medical record, and all proxy accounts to which you have been granted access.
Please Note: Rutland Regional Medical Center reserves the right to revoke online access to medical information at any time.
When I Login, the Sign-In Screen Says “Cerner”. What is Cerner?
Cerner Corp., a worldwide leader in creating systems solutions for medical providers that help them deliver better, more efficient care, is the company that designed Cerner Patient Portal.
The Cerner sign-in page is merely a “gateway” to Cerner Health and the RRMC Patient Portal.