Our Gift Shop has reopened in a bright and airy new space. Still located near the Allen Street entrance on the first floor of the hospital, it is just down the hall from its previous location. The RRMC Gift Shop carries a wide variety of specialty items, gifts, cards, flowers, Mylar balloons, sundries and candy.
Many new items are now being stocked, including all new Gund® Stuffed Animals; locally made Pierpoint Candle Company Soy Candles; and locally sourced Vermont Maple syrup from Browns’ Family Farm. There are also updated baby items, adult and children’s coloring books, different styles of jewelry, lotions from The Naked Bee®, and new assorted gifts for the home.
Orders for delivery to patient rooms can also be placed by calling 802.747.1660.
RRMC Pharmacy Services
Whether you need a prescription, a consultation with one of our skilled pharmacists, specialty medication or over-the-counter items, you can count on the retail pharmacy at Rutland Regional Medical Center to provide the care you need with the convenience you want.
Why Choose Us?
At Rutland Regional, we understand that making a stop at the pharmacy after you leave the hospital can be a hassle — especially if the medication or item that you need is out of stock.
The retail pharmacy at Rutland Regional Medical Center saves you time and money by providing a range of services, including:
- Private, personalized consultations and medication advice
- Help with insurance
- Convenient medication pickup for discharged patients
- Specialty medications at the lowest available prices
- Over-the-counter medications and first aid supplies
Our pharmacy is conveniently located on the main floor of Rutland Regional Medical Center and is attached to the gift shop. The pharmacy is open from 8:30am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
In addition to prescription and specialty medications, our pharmacy and gift shop offer a full range of products, including:
- Cough and cold remedies
- First aid supplies
- Health and beauty supplies
- Topical pain relievers
With your privacy in mind, our pharmacy includes a consultation room where our skilled pharmacists can answer your questions or provide advice about your medications. We accept most insurance plans, and our friendly staff are available to provide insurance assistance if needed.
Who We Serve
Our pharmacy offers personalized, private and convenient care to all members of the community. We understand the unique needs of the different types of customers we serve, including:
- Hospital patients. When you use our pharmacy, you’ll know that you have the medications you need before you head home, which makes your hospital discharge more convenient and less stressful.
- Hospital employees. We want our hospital employees to take great care of themselves and their families so they can provide the best care to our patients. Our pharmacy offers convenient pickup for commonly prescribed and specialty medications for the whole family – at the lowest available prices.
- Hospital visitors. Having a loved one in the hospital can be difficult and stressful. That’s why our pharmacy and gift shop offer a variety of over-the-counter items and health/beauty supplies to help make your time at the hospital more comfortable and convenient.
- Providers. When you send a prescription to the pharmacy at Rutland Regional, you can rest assured that your patient will receive the pharmacy care they need with the privacy and convenience they want. We strive to ensure a seamless working relationship with our providers by being responsive, accurate and friendly.
- The general public. When you choose the pharmacy at Rutland Regional, you have access to the region’s most comprehensive pharmacy care. Our pharmacy is conveniently located on the main floor of the hospital, allowing for convenient access from the main entrance.
Friends of the RRMC Auxiliary
Since it was established in 1897, the non-profit Auxiliary played a steady and vibrant role in the life of Rutland Regional Medical Center and our local community. Throughout its history, with funds raised through a thriving Gift Shop, the Auxiliary provided financial support for hospital and community programs, as well as scholarships to local high school students pursuing a degree in healthcare.
For many years, the RRMC Auxiliary has enjoyed a strong membership and has been led by dedicated volunteers, supporting a variety of needs at Rutland Regional and in the community. In 2015, after much consideration and thoughtful discussion, the RRMC Auxiliary Board of Directors has decided to dissolve the RRMC Auxiliary and shift the management of the Gift Shop to the Rutland Health Foundation, a program of Rutland Regional Medical Center.
Rutland Regional will use net proceeds from Gift Shop sales to fund a scholarship program to support annual scholarships for Rutland County high school graduates pursuing a career in healthcare or related fields. The Auxiliary has formed the Friends of the RRMC Auxiliary committee to work with Rutland Regional on the scholarship program and distribution of scholarship funds.
The RRMC Gift Shop is managed by the Rutland Health Foundation, a department of Rutland Regional Medical Center.