Careers at Rutland Regional
At Rutland Regional Medical Center, you will have the opportunity to do what you love, in a setting you will adore. As Vermont’s second largest hospital, and largest community hospital, our physicians, nurses and staff provide patients with advanced medical services in a friendly, comfortable environment.
Why Rutland Regional?
- Practice Advanced Medicine – Using Advanced Technology – in a Smaller, More Personal Setting
- Get More Hands-On Experience Working with Patients
- Have a Positive Impact on Your Patients and Community
- Receive Excellent Opportunities for CME credits and funding
- Enjoy Life in One of New England’s Most Vibrant and Beautiful Communities
Rutland Regional provides a full range of medical services, including cardiology, cancer care, advanced orthopaedic care, a state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging department, women’s health, emergency medicine and more. By working together, we are the first community hospital in Vermont to achieve both the Governor’s Award for Performance Excellence and Magnet designation for excellence in nursing – two milestones on our Journey to Excellence.
Working at Rutland Regional Medical Center
Offers Significant Advantages for:
- Physicians. As an employed physician at Rutland, you will not have to build your practice. Additionally, because our hospital setting is smaller than that of an academic or urban hospital, you will also have opportunities to use your skills in leadership positions.
- Hospitalists. Our Hospitalist program allows you to treat a wide variety of patients as well as have access to the most advanced technology in medicine today.
- Nurses. As a nurse at Rutland, you will work with a strong team in an environment that supports excellence in nursing. Our nursing staff are skilled, caring and committed individuals both in and out of the hospital, making Rutland one of only 5% of hospitals nationwide to achieve Magnet® designation.
- Allied Health Professionals. Allied Health Professionals at Rutland work as part of the team, alongside doctors and nurses, making an important contribution to the health and well being of our patients and community.
We offer excellent salary and benefit packages for physicians, nurses and staff looking to make their home in a family-friendly, small-town setting that is rich in recreational and cultural opportunities.
Directions to Human Resources
In most cases, your interview will begin at the Human Resources Department. Our office is located directly across the street from the hospital at 143 Allen Street. Look for the large blue sign outside of the building.
Rutland Regional Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, national origin, place of birth, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status or obligation for service in the armed forces.