How to Apply
Regional only accepts applications for open positions via our online
application form. You can view job
openings on our job postings board. Resumes can be uploaded onto the application
form. If you have difficulty uploading
your resume onto the application, you may email your resume.
If you have a question about your online
application please call Human Resources at 802.747.3668.
Tips on Completing the Online Job Application
Regional Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our
policy to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other
conditions of employment without regard to race, color, national origin, place
of birth, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, age,
disability, protected veteran status or obligation for service in the armed
- Make sure your browser’s “pop-up blocker” options are turned off or
- Our current application system works best with Internet Explorer. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and other Web
browsers do not work as well.
- Specify your job search criteria (or select All Openings) using the menu options and then
click the Search button.
- Select the position of interest and carefully read the position
description. Please note the hours,
schedule and job requirements. Many of our posted jobs are not full-time
or part-time but are listed as per-diem which means variable hours.
- Once you have selected the job for which you want to apply, select the
appropriate link at the bottom of the job description page.
- In the Applicant Login popup window, click Apply Now. Or if this is your first time applying, you
will need to establish a user name and password.
- Follow the application instructions until completions. Make sure you complete the entire
application. If you have worked for only
one employer, you will still need to fill in the other employer listing by “xing” through them.
- Proofread and edit your application to make sure it is free of errors
and thoroughly completed.
- After you have successfully completed the application and hit the
submit button, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Please allow at least a week for the Human Resources Department to
review your application and process.
- For further assistance, contact Human Resources at
802.747.3668, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5pm, EST.