External Applicants FAQs
- How Do I Know if My Online Application Has Been Received? You will receive an auto-response confirming receipt.
- Can I Apply for More than One Position at a Time? Yes, as long as you meet the minimum qualifications.
- Can I Apply for a Position that Isn’t Posted? No. You can only complete an application for a posted position.
- How Often are the Jobs Updated Online? Job postings are updated daily.
- How Often are Applications Reviewed? Applications are reviewed daily, however, it can take up to two weeks for the hiring managers to review applications and decide who they will interview.
- When Will I Hear about My Application Status? Due to the volume of applications received, our Recruitment staff are not able to advise every applicant on the status of their application. Applicants whose skills meet the current requirements of the position will be contacted. We do notify every applicant by email when a position has been filled.
- How Do I Know if I Am Qualified for a Particular Job? The minimum requirements for each position are indicated in the job listing.
- How Can I Get Help with My Online Application? Call 802.747.3668 or send us an email.
Directions to Human Resources
In most cases, your interview will begin at the Human Resources Department. Our office is located directly across the street from the hospital at 143 Allen Street. Look for the large blue sign outside of the building.