Having trouble coping with life’s challenges? The specialists at Rutland Regional Behavioral Health can help. We provide comprehensive outpatient behavioral health treatment for adults and children over the age of 6.
From consultation through treatment and beyond, our multidisciplinary team will work with you and your family to provide effective, personalized treatment for psychological problems, mental health conditions, and neurological injuries or illnesses. We offer expert care for a range of conditions, including:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety disorder
- Neuropsychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, attention deficit disorder (ADD) and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Disorders resulting from traumatic brain injury
- Age-related disorders, such as Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia
- Childhood behavior problems
With a physician referral, our caring, compassionate behavioral and mental health experts will provide you or your loved one with a complete psychological evaluation that includes:
- A psychological exam
- Cognitive and psychological functioning tests
- Intellectual assessment
- Diagnosis of mental or behavioral health condition(s)
- Behavioral, psychological or medication therapy recommendations
During the consultation period, your referring physician will continue to provide your medical care and any necessary medications. After your consultation is complete, our specialists will provide a copy of your written evaluation to your referring physician. If required, we will meet with you and your physician to discuss your evaluation and our treatment recommendations.
At Rutland Regional Behavioral Health, we understand that each patient is unique. That’s why we offer customized treatment plans to address your specific needs for psychiatric, emotional and behavioral health care.
Our therapists work collaboratively with you and other medical specialists to help you meet your treatment goals. We offer a range of convenient, effective treatment options, including:
- Individual, group or family therapy
- Evaluation for medication therapy
- Coordination of care with other providers
Rutland Regional Behavioral Health offers a specialized program called Babies and Mothers Beginning In-Sync (BAMBI) that provides coordinated care in a safe, confidential and nurturing environment for expectant and new moms with substance abuse problems.