ENT & Audiology
The otolaryngology (ENT) specialists at Rutland Regional Medical Center’s ENT & Audiology provide advanced medical and surgical care for patients of all ages, including young children and the elderly. We treat a full range of conditions of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck, offering comprehensive care in a warm, caring and patient-centered environment.
Our Expertise includes Treatment for:
- Nasal and Sinus Allergy
- Disorders of the Nose and Sinus
- Disorders of the Throat and Larynx
- Voice and Swallowing Problems
- Reflux Disease
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Balance and Vestibular Conditions
- Ear Conditions and Hearing Loss
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
- Adult and Pediatric Hearing Loss
- Skin Lesions
- Cancerous and Non Cancerous Head and Neck Tumors
- Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
- Tonsil and Adenoid Disease
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome
Working closely with the staff at Rutland Regional, our board-certified staff offer specialized treatment services including:
- Sublingual Allergy Treatment (SLIT). The latest in allergy treatment, these under-the-tongue allergy drops are shown to be as effective as allergy shots for many patients.
- Advanced Surgical Care. Our board-certified physicians offer surgical care for skin, nasal, sinus, head, neck, mouth, throat, larynx and voice conditions. Services include thyroid, facial, plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- In-Office Procedures and Minor Surgery. Patients can have procedures and minor surgery performed in the comfort and convenience of our in-office procedure room. Treatments include endoscopy procedures and biopsies.
- Comprehensive Patient Education. Our staff teaches our patients and their families the skills necessary to manage their conditions such as allergies or hearing loss.
- Hearing Aid Program. Our board-certified physicians and audiologists work individually with each hearing loss patient to find and fit the hearing aid that will restore their hearing comfortably.