ENT & Audiology
The otolaryngology (ENT) specialists at Rutland Regional Medical Center’s ENT & Audiology provide advanced medical and surgical care for patients of all ages, including young children and the elderly. We treat a full range of conditions of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck, offering comprehensive care in a warm, caring and patient-centered environment.
Our Expertise includes Treatment for:
- Nasal and Sinus Allergy
- Disorders of the Nose and Sinus
- Disorders of the Throat and Larynx
- Voice and Swallowing Problems
- Reflux Disease
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Balance and Vestibular Conditions
- Ear Conditions and Hearing Loss
- Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ear)
- Adult and Pediatric Hearing Loss
- Skin Lesions
- Cancerous and Non Cancerous Head and Neck Tumors
- Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
- Tonsil and Adenoid Disease
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Syndrome
Working closely with the staff at Rutland Regional, our Board-Certified staff offer specialized treatment services including:
- Comprehensive Hearing Assessments. Complete hearing evaluations using a full range of measurements that include behavioral and visual assessments as well as conventional hearing tests.
- Sublingual Allergy Treatment (SLIT). The latest in allergy treatment, these under-the-tongue allergy drops are shown to be as effective as allergy shots for many patients.
- Tinnitus Evaluations and Treatment. Complete evaluations and treatment, including hearing aids to mask sound, and counseling on coping with tinnitus.
- Balance Screening and Vertigo Evaluation. Complete assessment and treatment recommendations for balance issues.
- Advanced Surgical Care. Our board-certified physicians offer surgical care for skin, nasal, sinus, head, neck, mouth, throat, larynx and voice conditions. Services include thyroid, facial, plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- In-Office Procedures and Minor Surgery. Patients can have procedures and minor surgery performed in the comfort and convenience of our in-office procedure room. Treatments include endoscopy procedures and biopsies.
- Comprehensive Patient Education. Our staff teaches our patients and their families the skills necessary to manage their conditions such as allergies or hearing loss.
- Hearing Aid Program. Our Board-Certified physicians and audiologists work individually with each hearing loss patient to find and fit the hearing aid that will restore their hearing comfortably. We also offer patient education on the proper use and care of their hearing aids.
- Custom Swim Molds, Noise Protection and Activity Molds. Includes custom pieces for stethoscopes, musician protection, iPods and military devices.
- Smoking Cessation. Working with Rutland Regional’s Smoking Cessation Program, the ENT & Audiology staff provides patients with the information they need to stop smoking and take charge of their health.