Audiology and Hearing Loss
The specialists at Rutland Regional's ENT & Audiology evaluate, diagnose, treat and manage hearing disorders in adults and children. Our experts work with patients and their families to evaluate the extent of their hearing loss, determine the cause, and provide treatment options most appropriate for each individual patient.
Understanding that hearing loss can be frustrating and overwhelming, we treat our hearing loss patients with respect, care and compassion. We are committed to working in partnership with our patients to achieve healthy hearing.
Our Audiology Services include:
- Adult and Pediatric Hearing Testing
- Hearing Aid Sales and Service
- Custom Fit Hearing Aids
- Balance and Dizziness Evaluation and Testing
- Treatment for Vertigo
- Custom Swim Molds
- Noise Protection and Activity Molds
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Treatment
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Audiologic Rehabilitation
- Hearing Protection and Earplugs
- Community Hearing Screenings
Hearing Aid Program
For patients who need a hearing aid, our providers and audiologists will help select and fit the appropriate type. A hearing aid purchase through Rutland Regional's ENT & Audiology includes:
- A two-year service warranty for most hearing aids. (Extended coverage is available at an additional cost.)
- Two-year loss insurance on most hearing aids (deductible may apply).
- A 45-day trial period (Vermont state law).
- Patient education on the use and care of their hearing aids.