Heart & Vascular Care
If you are looking for quality heart and vascular care close to home, you will find it at the Rutland Heart Center. You can count on our experienced and caring team of board-certified cardiologists to provide expert diagnosis and treatment for your heart or vascular condition.
Heart & Vascular Services
From diagnosis to treatment to ongoing management, our cardiologists provide comprehensive, patient-centered care. In one convenient location we offer a wide range of testing and treatment services, including:
- Cardiology services. We offer a full range of medical services and preventive care designed to keep your heart healthy through every stage of life.
- Cardiac screening and diagnosis. Our cardiology team uses the most advanced imaging technology and the latest techniques to diagnose and screen for common and complex heart conditions. We are fully equipped to perform a range of tests – from cardiac catheterizations to electrocardiograms (ECG) to stress tests to MRIs – and provide you with an efficient, accurate diagnosis.
- Condition management and follow-up care. Our cardiologists will provide long-term care to help you manage your condition or recover from a procedure or surgery.
- Cardiac rehabilitation. Our outpatient cardiac rehabilitation program provides customized support, education and supervised exercise to help patients return to normal daily activities.
- Cardiac monitoring. If you experience a heart attack or another cardiac event, our specialists offer comprehensive monitoring services close to home.
- Pacemaker implantation and management. If you need a pacemaker, our cardiologists use the latest, safest techniques to implant and manage your device.
- Vascular disease and varicose vein treatment. We treat a range of conditions, including peripheral vascular disease, femoral artery disease and varicose veins.
24/7 Emergency Care
Our cardiologists are always available to respond to cardiac emergencies, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you require cardiac surgery or a specialized procedure to treat a complex cardiac condition, your Rutland Heart Center cardiologist will be with you every step of the way. Our cardiologists partner with cardiologists at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and The University of Vermont Medical Center to ensure a seamless transition for Rutland Heart Center patients requiring surgery or specialized care.
All Rutland Heart Center patients who receive cardiac care at one of our partner hospitals will be personally guided through the process by one of our expert cardiologists. After your procedure is complete, our cardiologists will provide convenient follow-up care and rehabilitation services close to home, allowing you to complete your recovery and return to your daily routines more quickly.