Comprehensive Care &
Infectious Diseases Clinic
The Comprehensive Care & Infectious Diseases Clinic at Rutland Regional Medical Center is dedicated to the diagnosis and management of patients with infectious diseases. This includes inpatient and outpatient care, HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis, Lyme disease and home intravenous antibiotic management.
The physician staff are Fletcher Allen Health Care / University of Vermont College of Medicine based board certified experts in infectious diseases. The clinic staff is committed to assuring patient support and a continuity of care.
Comprehensive services include:
- Free HIV Testing with an Appointment
- Medical Care
- Prevention Counseling
- Social Support for Patients and Families
- Referrals for Financial Assistance
- Nutritional Support
- Comprehensive Psychosocial Counseling
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 802.747.3700.
Additional Fletcher Allen HIV/ AIDS Comprehensive Care Clinics are located at:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care, Burlington 802.847.4594
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital, Brattleboro 802.257.8860
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital, St. Johnsbury 802.748.8141