If your urologic condition requires surgery, our goal is to get you back to your normal routines as quickly as possible. That’s why we use the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques to minimize discomfort, speed up your recovery time and deliver the best possible results. Many procedures can be performed in the comfort of our conveniently located office.
Our skilled urologists have more than 25 years of experience providing surgical treatment for common and complex urologic conditions, including:
- Circumcision. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin from the head of the penis.
- Hydrocelectomy. A hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure to remove a hydrocele, or a pocket of fluid inside a testicle.
- Orchiopexy. Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure to move an undescended testicle into the scrotum.
- Simple open prostatectomy. A simple open prostatectomy is a procedure to remove the inside of the prostate gland to treat an enlarged prostate.
- Spermatocelectomy. A spermatocelectomy is a procedure to remove a spermatocele, or a fluid-filled cyst, near the testicles.
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP). A TURP procedure removes portions of the prostate gland through the urethra to relieve symptoms of prostate enlargement.
- Varicocelectomy. A varicocelectomy is a procedure to repair enlarged veins in the testicles to treat discomfort or infertility.
- Vasectomy. A vasectomy is a procedure that prevents the release of sperm when a man ejaculates, offering a permanent form of birth control.