Our specially trained staff of physicians, surgeons, therapists and other medical specialists are here to provide you with expert guidance on your path to orthopaedic wellness. The highly specialized teams at Vermont Orthopaedic Clinic represents expertise in every area of orthopaedic medicine. Whether you are seeking treatment following an injury or from a persistent condition, we are ready to help.
Our team includes:
- Surgeons. VOC’s Board-certified surgeons are recognized throughout the region for professional excellence
- Non-Operative Physicians. Our Board-certified emergency, family practice, and sports medicine trained physicians offer the expertise needed to treat any level of injury.
- Physician Assistants. VOC’s Physician Assistants are a vital component of our medical services team in assisting with patients.
- Athletic Trainers. Certified Athletic Trainers specializing in performance rehabilitation and training, strength conditioning, and sports medicine.
- Nurse Case Manager. On-site Nurse Case Managers provide personalized care, education, comfort, and communication for surgical patients.
- Medical Support Staff. Our medical support staff is made up of specially trained medical assistants and x-ray technicians
- Office Staff. Our friendly office staff includes our clinical services manager, medical secretaries, business office personnel, a surgical scheduler, a medical secretary, a file clerk, coding office personnel, and helpful receptionists.