At Vermont Orthopaedic Clinic, we know that a
spine condition can lead to pain virtually anywhere in your body. Our highly
specialized physicians and medical professionals offer a full range of
treatment options for issues of the spine, designed to help you live as pain
free as possible and resume normal activity.
We use the most advanced diagnostic measures
to determine the source of your discomfort to create an individualized
treatment plan, focusing initially on non-invasive, non-surgical techniques.
Should an invasive procedure be necessary, our highly skilled surgeons utilize
state-of-the-art, minimally-invasive techniques to achieve positive outcomes
and decrease recovery time.
Spine Services Offered Include:
- Diagnostics. X-ray, MRI,
CT Scan, Myelogram, Bone Scan, EMG/Nerve Conduction, Bone Density Testing
- Physiatry. Referrals to Physical Medicine Specialists for Evaluation and Treatment, Epidural Steroids, Trigger Point Injections, NSAIDS/Cortisone Injections, Acupuncture and Osteopathic Manipulation Used to Control Pain while Working Toward Increased Functionality
- Physical Therapy. Specialized Movement Exercises Designed to Increase Strength and Mobility
- Occupational Therapy. Methods Designed to Regain Functionality Needed for Daily Activities
- Assistive Devices/Adaptive Equipment. Assistive Technology or Equipment that Help Patients with Spinal Injury Perform Daily Functions
- Minimally Invasive Surgery. Arthroscopic Procedures to Correct Issues with Minimal Impact and Faster Recovery
- Spinal Fusion. The Joining of Vertebral Bones Together to Prevent Movement that Causes Pain