Rutland Regional Medical Center remains financially strong as demonstrated by our strong cash position, which allows the hospital to reinvest in our buildings, our equipment, our staff, and in our community. In Fiscal 2021, Rutland Regional recognized more than $16,365,716 in federal, state and private funding, which is helping to support hospital operations through June 30, 2022. As Rutland Regional continues to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, this funding has been critical to support increased expenses and lost revenue.
- Buildings: $7,817,850
- Information Technologies: $1,162,508
- Equipment: $3,768,840
- Physicians & Advanced Practice Providers: 21
- Clinical Staff: 229
- Support Staff: 131
In 2021, Rutland Regional hired and trained 360 new staff to fill various clinical and non-clinical positions.
In 2021, Rutland Regional cared for 62,255 patients. Together we cared for 6,230 inpatients, treated 28,175 in our emergency department, and performed 5,197 surgical procedures.
In response to COVID-19, Rutland Regional was quick to develop a COVID-19 testing service and provided 35,266 COVID-19 tests.
- Inpatient: $145,029,842
- Testing/Diagnostic: $156,264,059
- Clinics: $95,553,869
- Pharmacy: $92,708,142
- Emergency Services: $47,255,847
- Outpatient Services: $101,024,513
- Other Operating Revenue: $21,000,906
- Medicare/Medicaid: $143,244,639
- BlueCross/Blue Shield: $83,308,239
- COVID Relief Funds: $14,346,776
- All Other Sources: $70,456,244
- Staffing & Benefits: $177,804,198
- Healthcare Services: $67,009,719
- Other: $59,571,990
Click here for more information about financial assistance, paying a bill online, or general billing & finance questions>>>