Our Values – Rutland Regional Medical Center
We act with Integrity: We are honest and behave ethically.
- I am reliable and follow through on commitments.
- I lead by example and follow policies and procedures.
- I promote confidentiality.
- I report errors and participate in opportunities for improvement.
- I act as an ambassador of Rutland Regional in all my interactions with patients, and other customers.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We strive for excellence by creating a Diverse and Inclusive workplace and community: Our differences make us stronger.
- I value the unique needs of each individual to ensure their experience is without bias.
- I respect the beliefs, culture, nationality, race, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, age, personal challenges and
socioeconomic status of others.
- I support efforts to address healthcare disparities in our community.
- I encourage diversity of ideas and ask for input/feedback from others.
- I welcome and accept individuals with diverse points of view and backgrounds while at work and in the community.
- I work to understand the prevalence of implicit bias and its negative impact on our relationships and equity of care.
We Care for those around us: We are always mindful of the needs of our patients and those with whom we work.
- I continuously work to improve our programs, services and processes to meet and to exceed our patient’s and customer’s expectations.
- I provide comfort, sympathy, kindness and empathy to patients and customers.
- I treat all with dignity and respect.
- I respond to issues and concerns of patients, customers and staff as appropriate in a timely manner.
- I smile to greet others.
- I demonstrate positive interaction with patients and customers.
We demonstrate Teamwork: We work together in alignment with others to achieve common goals. We are stronger collectively than individually.
- I maintain active and appropriate levels of communication.
- I work to resolve issues with co-workers.
- I collaborate with others on important matters.
- I offer to help others.
- I ask patients and customers: “What else I can help you with today?”