Rutland Regional Medical Center is committed to helping community organizations improve the health and well-being of the people in the communities we serve.
Rutland Regional receives many sponsorship requests every year; please be advised that we are unable to fulfill every request. This form must to be submitted, in its entirety, at least 10 weeks before your event.
Community support focuses on the following priorities:
- Health and wellness organizations
- Community-based organizations including cultural and humanities
When we evaluate sponsorship opportunities, priority will be given to organizations that align with these areas. Priority will also be given to organizations where Rutland Regional Medical Center employees are involved as board members, advisory committee members, event chairs and/or active and engaged volunteers.
Only organizations with 501(c)(3) status are eligible for funding.
Rutland Regional does not contribute to:
- Individuals or individual fundraising efforts
- Political campaigns/parties
- Groups that discriminate on the basis of age, religion, color, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
- Activities that do not advance our public or our hospital’s purpose
Request submission process:
All requests for sponsorship should be submitted utilizing the online Sponsorship Application below.
- Sponsorship requests are reviewed on a monthly basis
- Submit your sponsorship request no later than 10 weeks prior to the date of the event
- Incomplete Sponsorship Applications will not be considered
- Any supporting documentation you would like to submit with your Sponsorship Application, including a W9 form, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Rutland Regional Medical Center
Attn: Sarah Ryan
160 Allen Street
Rutland, VT 05701