Rutland Regional only accepts applications for open positions via our online application form. You can view job openings on our job postings board. Resumes can be uploaded onto the application form. If you have difficulty uploading your resume onto the application, you may email your resume.
If you have a question about your online application please call Human Resources at 802.747.3668.
Tips on Completing the Online Job Application
- Make sure your browser’s “pop-up blocker” options are turned off or temporarily disabled.
- Our current application system works best with Internet Explorer. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and other Web browsers do not work as well.
- Specify your job search criteria (or select All Openings) using the menu options and then click the Search button.
- Select the position of interest and carefully read the position description. Please note the hours, schedule and job requirements. Many of our posted jobs are not full-time or part-time but are listed as per-diem which means variable hours.
- Once you have selected the job for which you want to apply, select the appropriate link at the bottom of the job description page.
- In the Applicant Login popup window, click Apply Now. Or if this is your first time applying, you will need to establish a user name and password.
- Follow the application instructions until completions. Make sure you complete the entire application. If you have worked for only one employer, you will still need to fill in the other employer listing by “xing” through them.
- Proofread and edit your application to make sure it is free of errors and thoroughly completed.
- After you have successfully completed the application and hit the submit button, a confirmation email will be sent to you.
- Please allow at least a week for the Human Resources Department to review your application and process.
- For further assistance, contact Human Resources at 802.747.3668, Monday-Friday, 7:30am-5pm, EST.
Rutland Regional Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, national origin, place of birth, gender, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status or obligation for service in the armed forces.