- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Year began practicing in specialty:
- University of Toledo Medical Center, Bachelor's in Finance
- Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathy
- Summa Akron City Hospital, Family Medicine
- TriHealth, Sports Medicine
Dr. Sarah E. Decker has joined our Killington Medical Clinic. Dr. Decker feels it is a great privilege to work with Dr. Gammons who is an exceptional leader in the sports medicine community. Dr. Decker wants to meet folks where they are and get them back to the activities that they enjoy – whether it’s skiing or dog walking and everything in between.
“The risk of being active is getting injured, though the benefits are far greater. So carpe diem! Enjoy your activities and I’ll be here when you need me.”
Dr. Decker is an avid runner, yogi, and skier. She caught the skiing bug with her dad before medical school and has always aspired to work slope-side.
American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
American Board of Family Medicine - Sports Medicine