- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Year began practicing in specialty:
- Yale University, Bachelors in Molecular and Cell Biology
- University of Economics, Masters in International Business
- Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Doctor of Medicine
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical School, General Surgery
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical School, Urology
Dr. Ficko has been a practicing physician since 2018. Her interest in medicine began as a child growing up in the Central European country of Slovakia.
“I decided to pursue the field of Urology because it’s a confluence of procedure, patients, and colleagues. I can treat a wide spectrum of patients. It is especially rewarding when a simple procedure can change a patient’s quality of life.”
Dr. Ficko is married with 6-year-old twins. She and her family love the outdoors and the lifestyle living in Vermont provides.