- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas of Interest
Ambulatory Care – Anticoagulation Medication Management Clinic, Clinical Pharmacist
- University of Connecticut, Doctor of Pharmacy
Samantha Gurney served in the United States Navy from 1994-1999. After being honorably discharged in 1999, she attended the University of Connecticut, earning her Doctor of Pharmacy. Dr. Gurney then returned to Vermont with her family where she grew up.
Dr. Gurney lives in North Springfield, VT with her husband Donald. When they are not spending time with their three children and two grandchildren, they enjoy traveling, camping and hiking. Dr. Gurney also enjoys learning new things and is currently working toward earning her MBA.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy
- University of Connecticut
- University of New England
- University of Rhode Island
Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist