- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
Areas of Interest
Foot and ankle disorders, dance medicine, diabetic foot pathology, sports injuries to foot and ankle, fracture care/trauma
- State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Doctor of Medicine
- Long Island Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, General Surgery
- Long Island Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hospital for Joint Diseases/Orthopaedic Institute, Foot and Ankle
In her practice, Dr. Henley performs fracture care, both operative and non-operative, reconstruction of the foot and ankle for deformity and arthritis, total ankle replacement, dance medicine, sports injuries to the foot and ankle, fracture care and trauma, diabetic wound and foot care, ankle arthroscopy, and general orthopaedics.
She has helped care for the student athletes at several colleges, served as medical staff for the NYC Marathon, and trained with the Harkness Dance Clinic in New York City. She has lectured on diabetic foot pathology at Bennington Rehabilitation, and on Dance Medicine at Bennington College.
Deborah is married to an avid fly fisherman and gun fitter and loves spending time in the outdoors with him and their son, who is a burgeoning outdoorsman. Deborah enjoys hiking and skiing and regularly practices yoga.
Teaching or Professional Positions
- Medical staff, NYC Marathon
- Trained with the Harkness Dance Clinic, NYC
- Student athlete care at Wagner College, Williams College and SVC
- Lecturer, Diabetic foot pathology, Bennington Rehab
- Lecturer, Dance Medicine, Bennington College
Honors, Awards, etc.
2017 Humanitarian of the Year
American Board of Orthopaedic Sugery - Orthopaedic Surgery
Foot and Ankle Surgery