- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Year began practicing in specialty:
- Texas A&M University, BS Biomedical Engineering
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern, Radiology
- University of Texas Southwestern, Musculoskeletal Radiology
Dr. Hummel, a radiologist with Rutland Radiologists, Inc.*, is a part of the Diagnostic Imaging department at Rutland Regional. He completed his radiology residency at the University of Texas Southwestern where he also completed a musculoskeletal fellowship specializing in orthopedic imaging and image guided intervention. He received his undergraduate degree in Biomedical Engineering from Texas A&M University, and medical degree from the University of Texas in Houston.
Originally from Devine, Texas, Dr. Hummel is pleased to be part of the staff at Rutland Regional. “What I am most committed to is improving patient health by offering excellent diagnostic imaging and image guided intervention.”
Dr. Hummel is a member of the Association of University Radiologists, the American College of Radiology, and Radiologic Society of North America.
He is married with two children.
*Rutland Radiologists, Inc. is an independent Medical Group that specializes in Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular & Interventional Radiology. It is not a subsidiary or department of Rutland Regional Medical Center.
Honors, Awards, etc.
Outstanding Senior Resident Award 2016
Alpha Omega Alpha
American Board of Radiology