- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Year began practicing in specialty:
- University of St. Andrews, International Relations and Russian
- University of Louisville, Pre-Medical
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Psychiatry
Dr. McCord has joined the Psychiatric Services Inpatient Unit at Rutland Regional.
Dr. McCord completed his residency in psychiatry at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. He enjoys working with a diverse patient population and is looking forward to being in a community hospital setting.
“Mental health issues should be considered holistically. I use a broad mix of interventions, including medication but also psychotherapy, mindfulness, lifestyle interventions, and alternative therapies, to provide the best care for my patients.”
Originally from Kentucky, Dr. McCord decided to relocate to Northern New England because he enjoys the pace of life and physical landscapes found here. He competes in triathlons, enjoys hiking and trail running, and has completed the five 4,000 footers found in Vermont.