- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Year began practicing in specialty:
- Castleton State College, Associates in Nursing
- Western Governors University, Bachelors in Nursing
- Western Governors University, Masters in Nursing Education
- Regis College, Masters of Family Nurse Practitioner
Katie L. Parker, APRN has joined our ENT & Audiology Team. Parker has been a nurse at Rutland Regional since 2006 with a concentration in labor and delivery. After completing her Post-Masters courses, she has joined ENT & Audiology as a nurse practitioner with a special concentration in Otolaryngology.
“Providing care reaches far beyond a diagnosis, a prescription, or a procedure. Providing holistic care focuses on understanding the emotional and physical needs of each individual person to create whole body well-being.”
Parker is an accomplished equestrian who rides in professional rodeos and competes in horse shows. She is also a poetry enthusiast, both reading and writing. Parker lives in Middletown Springs and is a busy mom of three children, ages 5-15.
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners