- Year began practicing:
- Year joined staff:
- Year began practicing in specialty:
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Medicine
Areas of Interest
COPD, Lung Cancer, Asthma, Critical Care
- St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Yale University School of Medicine at Norwalk Hospital, Internal Medicine
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Pulmonary and Critical Care
Darius Seidler, MD is a part of the Rutland Pulmonary Center. His clinical expertise includes COPD, Thoracic Oncology and Asthma. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonology.
Dr. Seidler received his Bachelor of Science in Pre-Med and Respiratory Care from the University of Mary in Bismarck, ND, and Medical Degree from St. George’s University School of Medicine in Grenada. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the Yale University School of Medicine at Norwalk Hospital, and a fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
Dr. Seidler is married with two children. He and his family enjoy being outdoors playing soccer, hiking, biking and skiing.
“I like to create a personal connection with my patients. This helps to integrate medical treatment into their lives and helps enable patient engagement.”
Teaching or Professional Positions
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Hanover, NH
- American Thoracic Society – Student Scholar Mentor, ATS 2016
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
Honors, Awards, etc.
Fellows Track Symposium Scholarship, American Thoracic Society
Iota Epsilon Alpha International Honor Medical Society for academic excellence and Community Service
Inducted into Gold Humanism Honor Society
Lambda Beta Society, National Honor Society for the Profession of Respiratory Care
- Pulmonary Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
- Internal Medicine