Our Care for You Continues
We understand that you may have delayed your care during the COVID-19 Pandemic and we want to urge you not to delay it any longer. When you visit next, things may look a little different. For instance, you will notice everyone wearing a face mask, and you will be asked to wear one too. Below is a list of some of the changes we have put in place to ensure your safety, the safety of other patients and visitors, and the safety of our caregivers. Rest assured of what hasn’t changed – our commitment to providing you with high quality, compassionate, and personalized healthcare, every day.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
- We are safely performing elective surgery and same day procedures
- We are safely seeing patients across all our service lines and at our clinics
- We have enhanced safety protocols in place, including all care team members wearing masks and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- We have established safe distances in all our patient waiting areas by removing chairs to maintain 6-foot social distancing
- We have patient and visitor screenings at the door (checking temperature, offering hand sanitizer, ensuring appropriate masking)
- We have greatly increased our cleaning and disinfection of high touch, public surface areas throughout our hospital campus and clinics
- We have maintained visitor restrictions