Monday – Friday:
8am - 6pm
Saturday & Sunday:
9am - 5pm
Whether you need a prescription, a consultation with one of our skilled pharmacists, specialty medication or over-the-counter items, you can count on the retail pharmacy at Rutland Regional Medical Center to provide the care you need with the convenience you want.
The RRMC Pharmacy also has a MedSafe available within the shared Pharmacy and Gift Shop space where you can safely dispose of old, expired or unused medications.
Why Choose Us?
At Rutland Regional, we understand that making a stop at the pharmacy after you leave the hospital can be a hassle — especially if the medication or item that you need is out of stock.
The retail pharmacy at Rutland Regional Medical Center saves you time and money by providing a range of services, including:
- Private, personalized consultations and medication advice
- Help with insurance
- Convenient medication pickup for discharged patients
- Specialty medications at the lowest available prices
- Over-the-counter medications and first aid supplies
- Text notifications when prescriptions are ready
Our pharmacy is conveniently located on the main floor of Rutland Regional Medical Center and is attached to the gift shop.
In addition to prescription and specialty medications, our pharmacy and gift shop offer a full range of products, including:
- Cough and cold remedies
- First aid supplies
- Health and beauty supplies
- Pain relievers
With your privacy in mind, our pharmacy includes a consultation room where our skilled pharmacists can answer your questions or provide advice about your medications. We accept most insurance plans, and our friendly staff are available to provide insurance assistance if needed.
Who We Serve
Our pharmacy offers personalized, private and convenient care to all members of the community. We understand the unique needs of the different types of customers we serve, including:
- Hospital patients. When you use our pharmacy, you’ll know that you have the medications you need before you head home, which makes your hospital discharge more convenient and less stressful.
- Hospital employees. We want our hospital employees to take great care of themselves and their families so they can provide the best care to our patients. Our pharmacy offers convenient pickup for commonly prescribed and specialty medications for the whole family – at the lowest available prices.
- Hospital visitors. Having a loved one in the hospital can be difficult and stressful. That’s why our pharmacy and gift shop offer a variety of over-the-counter items and health/beauty supplies to help make your time at the hospital more comfortable and convenient.
- Providers. When you send a prescription to the pharmacy at Rutland Regional, you can rest assured that your patient will receive the pharmacy care they need with the privacy and convenience they want. We strive to ensure a seamless working relationship with our providers by being responsive, accurate and friendly.
- The general public. When you choose the pharmacy at Rutland Regional, you have access to the region’s most comprehensive pharmacy care. Our pharmacy is conveniently located on the main floor of the hospital, allowing for convenient access from the main entrance.
Drug Search & Interaction Checker
Our comprehensive drug reference helps answers your questions on prescription medications, over-the-counter products and dietary supplements.
Our Drug Interaction Checker can help you determine if the drugs you are taking have any adverse interactions with each other, with over the counter drugs or with your favorite herbals and vitamins.