Attention: Visitor Restrictions
Due to COVID-19 concerns, we have a Visitor Policy in place. Please read the policy prior to visiting.
At Rutland Regional Medical Center, we value families as an important part of the patient care team, and know that the support of loved ones is a key element in the recovery process. Our goal is to create an environment where visitors feel as welcomed and comfortable as possible, while still looking out for the needs of our patients.
- Visiting Hours are from 10am-6pm
- Visitors much check in at the desk upon entering and will be provided an identification sticker that must be worn at all times within the building.
- We request that only two visitors be allowed in a patient’s room simultaneously so that the patient can rest.
- We also respect the rights and needs of the patient who may be sharing a room with your loved one. For those reasons, we may request that visiting be limited based on the needs of that patient.
- Should you need to leave the hospital, but want to remain close by, Rutland Regional Medical Center has partnerships with area hotels offering discounted rates for our patients’ family members.