I am proud and excited to be a part of the nursing community at Rutland Regional. Our nursing department is among the best in the state – and the nation – as evidenced by the Magnet Recognition Program® designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
As we adapt and change to meet the challenges of healthcare in the 21st century, I continue to be impressed by the progress we make every day to deliver on our key promise: To care for patients and families with expertise and compassion.
Individually and in teams, our nurses work with patients and families, medical staff and management to improve our level and delivery of care. Never losing sight of the patient as our main focus, our nurses demonstrate our Service Standards every day, which include:
- Every patient is my patient; every customer is my customer
- I care for our patients and customers in a compassionate and professional manner
- I am positive in all of my actions and attitudes with patients, customers and coworkers
- I foster a welcoming environment that promotes healing
- I am an ambassador for this organization while working and while in the community
If you are a patient at Rutland Regional, you can be assured that our nurses will provide you with exceptional care in the holistic environment that you deserve.
If you are a nurse considering a career at Rutland, I urge you to explore our website, which will offer insight into the many services we offer our patients and the greater Rutland community. I also invite you to contact our Human Resources Department at 866.213.5934.
The dedication and passion of our nurses reminds me every day of why I chose this profession. We are changing and saving lives. There is so much to be proud of.
Carol Egan, MSN, MSA, RN, NE-BC
Chief Nursing Officer & Vice President Hospital Service Delivery