Addiction & Recovery
At Rutland Regional’s West Ridge Center, we understand that opioid addiction can affect every aspect of your life. If you or a loved one is struggling with heroin, morphine or prescription painkiller addiction, you can trust the specialists at West Ridge Center to provide comprehensive, effective treatment in a caring environment.
West Ridge Hours
Open: 6am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Dosing Hours: 6am-10am, Daily
When you receive treatment at our facility, we make your recovery and personal health our top priority. Our specialists combine proven medication-assisted therapies, such as methadone and buprenorphine dosing, with psychological and social counseling to deliver the most effective treatment.
With an emphasis on strengthening your connection to your family and community and preventing relapse, we treat all aspects of addiction. Our services include:
- Daily observed medication dosing (methadone and buprenorphine)
- Random drug screening
- Required individual and group therapy
- Communicable disease screening
- Case management
- Coordination of care with other medical providers
- Relapse prevention
Our staff also offers a range of educational classes on communicable disease, nutrition and wellness, addiction and the brain, and relapse skill building.
Becoming a Patient
The staff members at West Ridge Center are here to help you take your first step toward recovery. If you or a loved one is suffering from opioid addiction and would like to seek treatment, please call 802.776.5800. Our fax number is 802.776.4140.
To be eligible to participate in our program, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a photo ID
- Show evidence of opioid addiction
- Agree to adhere to our program policies and procedures
We determine the best treatment plan for you by conducting a complete biological, psychological and social intake assessment. Your assessment will include:
- Initial phone screening
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Urine and blood tests
- Psychosocial history
- Psychological evaluation
- Medical assessment
After the screening process has been completed, our team will develop a customized treatment plan and dosing schedule for you. We accept all types of insurance. Grant funding for treatment services is available for qualified patients.
Our center is open from 6am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. We also offer daily dosing hours from 6am to 10am.
Our Addiction & Recovery Team
Our multidisciplinary Addiction & Recovery team will work directly with you to identify your unique treatment needs, develop a treatment plan, set goals for your recovery and coordinate your care with your current medical providers. Our team includes:
- Substance abuse counselors. Our substance abuse counselors are specially trained to address the unique psychological and social concerns of patients who are struggling with opioid addiction.
- Medical staff. Our experienced medical staff address your physical and medical needs by prescribing medication and coordinating care with other providers.
- Case managers. Our case managers work closely with you and your loved ones to connect you with resources that can assist with your recovery.
- Security officers. Our security officers ensure that each patient receives treatment in a safe, secure environment.
- Administrative staff. Our administrative staff supports patients and staff by fulfilling a variety of roles, such as assisting with scheduling, insurance and billing.