Outpatient Care at
Having trouble coping with life’s challenges? The specialists at Rutland Regional Behavioral Health can help. We provide comprehensive outpatient behavioral health treatment for adults and children over the age of 6.
From consultation through treatment and beyond, our multidisciplinary team will work with you and your family to provide effective, personalized treatment for psychological problems, mental health conditions, and neurological injuries or illnesses. We offer expert care for a range of conditions, including:
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety disorder
- Neuropsychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, attention deficit disorder (ADD) and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Disorders resulting from traumatic brain injury
Access Changes due to COVID-19
Effective Friday, March 20, the Rutland Regional Behavioral Health office will not be open for patients. Please call the front office at 802.747.1857 or your provider directly for assistance. We will be able to provide your routine services through Telemedicine and/or over the phone.
If you are a new patient, please call the office any time Monday-Friday, 8am- 4pm and we will schedule you for an appointment either through Telemedicine or over the phone.
- Telemedicine involves the use of audio, video or other electronic communications for a distant health care provider to interact with you for your therapy and medication management needs.
- Telemedicine services will be conducted in a confidential setting and there will be no video or audio recording of sessions.
- Telemedicine sessions will be scheduled in the same manner as office visits.
- Patients must be in Vermont at the time of service. Adequate internet is necessary; you must connect to Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
Prescription refills that require to be picked up will be able to do so by appointment only.
With a physician referral, our caring, compassionate behavioral and mental health experts will provide you or your loved one with a complete psychological evaluation that includes:
- A psychological exam
- Cognitive and psychological functioning tests
- Intellectual assessment
- Diagnosis of mental or behavioral health condition(s)
- Behavioral, psychological or medication therapy recommendations
During the consultation period, your referring physician will continue to provide your medical care and any necessary medications. After your consultation is complete, our specialists will provide a copy of your written evaluation to your referring physician. If required, we will coordinate care with your physician to discuss your evaluation and our treatment recommendations.
At Rutland Regional Behavioral Health, we understand that each patient is unique. That’s why we offer customized treatment plans to address your specific needs for psychiatric, emotional and behavioral health care.
Our therapists work collaboratively with you and other medical specialists to help you meet your treatment goals. We offer a range of convenient, effective treatment options, including:
- Individual, group or family therapy
- Evaluation for medication therapy
- Coordination of care with other providers
Coordinated Care for Families in Recovery