Cancer Support at
Find peace of mind through your cancer journey with support services from Rutland Regional Medical Center and the Foley Cancer Center. From diagnosis through recovery, you’re cared for by dedicated teams of oncology doctors, counselors and other healthcare professionals.
Patient & Family Support
You and your family can take part in opportunities and programs to ease the physical and emotional stress of cancer. You’ll have access to such support services as:
- Complementary therapies – Enjoy relief and promote healing through Reiki, acupuncture, Animal Assisted Therapy (AAT) and more.
- Financial counseling – Start with a consultation and learn from an adviser how to control and pay your medical bills for cancer care.
- Nutritional services – Eat better before, during and after treatment with help from certified nutritionists. Ask your doctor for a consultation.
- Palliative care – Receive physical, mental and spiritual care throughout your diagnosis from our palliative care team.
- Social work support – Reduce stress for you and your family with resources and support from a social worker.
- Support groups – Attend meetings with fellow patients and families to discuss experiences and offer support.
You’ll benefit from various community resources available in the region for patients or loved ones at the Foley Cancer Center.