ENT & Audiology Care
If you or someone in your family needs expert treatment for a condition of the ear, nose or throat, our ENT & audiology specialists can help. We provide the most advanced medical and surgical care for patients of all ages, from young children to older adults.
Expert and Convenient ENT Care
At Rutland Regional's ENT & Audiology, we provide customized care to help you manage your ear, nose or throat condition – all in one convenient location. From evaluation to treatment, our board-certified ENT specialists, called otolaryngologists, provide comprehensive, patient-centered care in a warm and friendly environment. We treat a full range of conditions of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck, including:
- Nasal & sinus allergies
- Disorders of the nose & sinus
- Disorders of the throat & larynx
- Cancerous & noncancerous head & neck tumors
- Voice & swallowing problems
- Snoring & sleep apnea
- Balance & vestibular conditions
- Skin lesions
- Reflux disease
- Pediatric ear, nose & throat problems
- Tonsil & adenoid disease
- Ear conditions & hearing loss
With your comfort and convenience in mind, we perform many procedures in our office, including minor surgery, endoscopy and biopsy procedures. If you require more advanced surgical care, our skilled staff will work closely with the staff at Rutland Regional to ensure a seamless experience.
Your ENT Team
Our ENT team is made up of expert physicians and specially trained healthcare professionals, including:
- Otolaryngologist or otorhinolaryngologist. Our otolaryngologists and otorhinolaryngologists are board-certified doctors who specialize in the medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, throat, head and neck diseases and disorders. Commonly known as ENT doctors, they treat patients of all ages.
- Nurse practitioner. Our certified nurse practitioners are advanced practice nurses who work in close collaboration with our ENT team to diagnose, manage and treat most ENT conditions.
- Physician assistant (PA). Our PAs are board-certified healthcare professionals who are licensed to practice medicine with the supervision of a physician. Our PAs perform physical examinations, diagnose and treat illness and injury, order and interpret laboratory tests, perform minor procedures, prescribe medication, and provide patient counseling and education.
- Clinical staff. Our clinical staff are specially trained to assist our ENT providers with patient care and coordination of services.
- Office staff. Our clerical professionals are specially trained in ENT scheduling and help facilitate appointments.
Your Audiology Team
Our audiology team is made up of expert providers and specially trained healthcare professionals, including:
- Audiologists. Our audiologists are specially trained to evaluate, diagnose, treat and manage hearing loss, tinnitus and balance disorders in patients of all ages.
- Clinical staff. Our clinical staff members are specially trained to assist our audiologists with patient care and coordination of services.
- Office staff. Our clerical professionals are specially trained in audiology scheduling and help facilitate appointments.