Audiology Care in
Rutland and Dorset
Dealing with hearing loss can be frustrating and overwhelming for both you and your loved ones. The good news is that help is available, at our Rutland location and our East Dorset clinic.
At Rutland Regional ENT & Audiology, our audiology specialists provide expert evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and management of all types of hearing disorders. We provide comprehensive audiology care for patients of all ages, from young children to older adults.
If you are suffering from a hearing disorder, we will evaluate the extent of your hearing loss, determine the cause and develop a personalized treatment plan tailored to your specific needs.
Our audiology specialists are committed to working with you and your family to help you achieve healthy hearing. We offer a range of services, including:
- Adult and pediatric hearing testing
- Hearing aid sales and service
- Custom-fit hearing aids
- Balance and dizziness evaluation and testing
- Audiologic rehabilitation
- Community hearing screenings
- Vertigo treatment
- Custom swim molds
- Noise protection and activity molds
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment
- Assistive listening devices
- Hearing protection and earplugs
Hearing Rehabilitation Program
For your convenience, Rutland Regional ENT & Audiology offers a comprehensive hearing rehabilitation program. From evaluation to fitting hearing aids and beyond, our caring staff provides a full range of services to help you hear more clearly.