Rutland Regional ENT offers the region’s most advanced care for conditions of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. If you are suffering from an ENT condition, you can count on us to deliver your diagnosis and treatment with care and compassion.
Treatment and Supportive Services
In addition to providing the latest patient-centered treatment for a range of ENT conditions, our ENT specialists work closely with your primary care or specialty physician to coordinate your care.
Our goal is to provide you and your loved ones with the education and support you need to understand and manage your condition. We offer a range of services to meet your needs, including:
- Tinnitus evaluation, treatment and support
- Balance assessment and vertigo evaluation
- Custom swim molds and hearing protection devices
- Information about smoking cessation and referrals to Rutland Regional’s Smoking Cessation Program
- Hearing loss information and education
If you require surgery to treat your ENT condition, you can count on our specialists to use the latest, most advanced technology and treatment methods.
We use minimally invasive surgical techniques whenever possible to minimize your discomfort and help you heal faster. Our specialists provide the region’s best surgical care for common and complex ENT conditions, including:
- Nasal and facial trauma
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Chronic sinusitis and sinus disease
- Salivary gland disease
- Benign and malignant tumors of the head and neck
- Ear disease and hearing loss
- Facial, head and neck pain
- Skin cancer
- Swallowing disorders
- Larynx, vocal cord and voice disorders
For your convenience, our specialists can perform many procedures and minor surgeries in the comfort of our office. If you need more advanced surgery, our staff will work with Rutland Regional Medical Center to schedule your procedure and ensure that you have a seamless experience.