Eye Care at Rutland Regional
Whether you need a routine eye exam or are managing a chronic condition, our board-certified ophthalmologists and expert staff will help you maintain the best possible eye health. We offer comprehensive eye care to people of all ages – from children to older adults.
Eye Care Services
Our eye specialists provide the top-notch eye care you need in the warm and friendly environment you want. Our caring and compassionate staff provides quality eye care services that include:
- Vision testing
- Eyeglass prescriptions
- Routine eye screenings
- Diagnostic testing for conditions such as glaucoma and cataracts
- Glaucoma treatment
- Medical management for retinal disease
- Treatment of eye infections and inflammation
- Diagnosis and treatment of pediatric eye conditions such as lazy eye and tear duct obstruction
- Laser surgery for glaucoma
- Cataract surgery
- Medical management for diabetic eye conditions
Oculoplastic surgery to treat eye conditions that include droopy or overhanging eyelids, lesions and skin cancers
Botox injections to treat abnormal blinking, eyelid tic or eyelid twitch (blepharospasm)
If you require specialized eye care for a retinal condition, our specialists provide the convenient, close-to-home treatment you need in collaboration with the experts at The University of Vermont Medical Center.
Our Eye Care Team
Our expert eye care team helps you achieve the best possible eye health and works with you to manage your care. Our team includes:
- Ophthalmologists. Our ophthalmologists are medical doctors who specialize in eye and vision care. They offer a full spectrum of common and complex eye care services, from prescribing glasses to performing eye surgery.
- Ophthalmic technicians. Our certified ophthalmic technicians assist our ophthalmologists by testing and measuring visual function, testing visual acuity, applying drops and medications, and performing other tests and duties.
- Ophthalmic assistants. Our certified ophthalmic assistants assist our ophthalmologists and ophthalmic technicians by taking your health history, performing tests and preparing you to see your doctor.
- Diagnostic testers. Our diagnostic testers specialize in performing diagnostic testing for a range of vision problems.