Infectious Disease Care
If you or a loved one is suffering from an infectious disease, such as HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis or Lyme disease, the board-certified specialists at the Comprehensive Care & Infectious Disease Clinic at Rutland Regional can provide you with the expert care you need.
Infectious Disease Services
If you are diagnosed with an infectious disease, our expert infectious disease specialists will provide the support you need in a friendly, caring and confidential environment. We partner with The University of Vermont Medical Center to provide quality medical care and a range of supportive services in one convenient location. Our services include:
- Prevention counseling
- Social support for you and your family
- Referrals for financial assistance
- Nutritional support
- Psychosocial counseling
- Home intravenous antibiotic management
Additional University of Vermont Medical Center HIV/AIDS Comprehensive Care Clinics are located at:
- The University of Vermont Medical Center, Burlington – 802.847.4594
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital, Brattleboro – 802.257.8860
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital, St. Johnsbury – 802.748.8141
The Vermont Department of Health offers free, confidential HIV and hepatitis C testing by appointment. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 802.786.5108.