If you or a loved one is suffering from a disorder of the brain or nervous system, you can count on the experienced neurologists at Rutland Regional’s Neurology Center to diagnose, treat and manage your condition – close to home. We treat a range of neurological conditions, including:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Muscle disorders and pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Myasthenia gravis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Brain injuries
- Brain disorders such as encephalopathy
- Inflammation of the brain, called encephalitis
- Tension and stress headaches
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
Our Neurology Services
Our neurology specialists understand that neurological conditions can impact all aspects of your life. That’s why our caring staff delivers convenient, quality care that fits your lifestyle.
We provide expert neurological care for adults and limited diagnostic services for children in a warm and comfortable environment. From diagnosis to ongoing management, we work closely with your primary care physician and other medical specialists. We use state-of-the-art technology to provide comprehensive neurological services, including:
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) testing to diagnose seizure disorders and other brain conditions
- Electromyography (EMG) studies to diagnose neuromuscular problems such as carpal tunnel, muscular dystrophy or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Evoked potential studies to diagnose problems with hearing, sight or brain function in response to stimuli
- Stroke follow-up care
Our Neurology Team
Rutland Regional’s neurology team provides comprehensive adult general neurology services as well as limited neurology services for pediatric patients, including EEG testing and referrals. Our team includes:
- Neurologist. Our neurologists are board certified to diagnose and treat a variety of nervous system disorders, including diseases of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles.
- Neurology nurse practitioner. Our nurse practitioners work closely with our neurologists and patients to diagnose and treat neurological conditions by conducting patient checkups and assisting with medication management.