Marble Valley Urology at
If you need urologic care, you can trust the board-certified urologists at Rutland Regional’s Marble Valley Urology to provide you with the expert diagnosis and treatment you need.
Expert Urology Treatment
Our specialists understand that urologic conditions can sometimes cause discomfort or embarrassment that affects your quality of life. That’s why we use the latest technology and treatment options to provide you with the compassionate care you need to get back to normal. We treat patients of all ages – from children to adults – for a range of urologic conditions, including:
- Enlarged prostate
- Kidney stones
- Bladder stones
- Overactive bladder
- Prostate cancer
- Incontinence in men and women
- Recurring urinary tract infections
- Erectile dysfunction
With your comfort and convenience in mind, our skilled urology specialists perform a number of minimally invasive procedures in our office, including:
- No-scalpel vasectomies
- Prostate and bladder ultrasounds
- Prostate and bladder biopsies
- Bladder inspection (cystoscopy)
- Destruction of small bladder tumors
- Incontinence evaluations
Your Urology Team
Our urology team is made up of expert physicians and specially trained healthcare professionals, including:
- Urologists. Our urologists are doctors who are board certified to diagnose and treat disorders of the male and female urinary tracts and male reproductive system.
- Registered nurses. Our registered nurses treat patients with diseases related to the urinary system. Our nurses are specially trained to provide patient guidance and education, perform urinary health exams, recommend preventive care and diagnose problems such as bladder incontinence.
- Medical assistants. Our medical assistants work directly with our physicians and nurses to provide patients with warm, compassionate and professional care during office visits.
- Support staff. Our surgical schedulers and front-office assistants guide patients through check-in, checkout and scheduling. They also help patients schedule surgical procedures when required.